Medieval Chassis “MAXIMUM” Shocks and Shock Services
Medieval “Maximum” Shocks
- Designed specifically for dirt track stock cars and modifieds!
- All shocks can be specifically tailored to track & driving style.
- Built with custom piston, shim stacks and oil. Not just a “revalved” shock like others…
- All shocks are label with a true valving number to allow you to know what the shock actually built to.
Medieval Shock Rebuild – $70
- Includes disassembly, complete cleaning, inspect, replacement of worn components, bleed with new shock suspension fluid and set gas pressure.
- We recommend components have rebuild services done every 10 races or if any oil is present on the shaft.
- All major brands are serviced, and also built into our “Maximum” shocks.
- All rebuilt shocks are 100% dyno tested and serialized before being shipped out.
Medieval Shock Dyno Service – $10
- Don’t know what you have for a shock when all it says is “RF Slick” or “LR Base”?……
- Using our state of the art Intercomp shock dyno we can provide you a full report of what exact valving is in your shock.
- Included with the dyno service is a printed graph report and analysis on the condition of the shock.
- Use our dyno service to create a baseline on your shock program
- If it is determined that the shock needs to be rebuilt and you have us do the work, the initial dyno service is free!
- Use this dyno service to create a baseline on your shock program, allowing you to make the correct future shock changes.