Quick Change Rear End – Assembly With Bolt On Suspension Kit
$2,720.00 – $2,740.00
Quick Change Rear End Assembly With Bolt On Suspension Kit
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
• Magnesium/Aluminum Construction
• Heat Treated Lower Shaft
• Roller Pinion Nose Bearing
• Lightened Full Spool
• REM Finished Ring & Pinion, Bearings and Races
Rear End Ratio Ring & Pinion Options: 486 or 411
Assembly Includes: Rotors, Hubs and Axles
Bolt On Suspension Kit
This performance bolt on kit is designed for use on a 60” centered quick change rear end with 3” steel axle tubes. All brackets bolt on without needing to remove the hubs. Specifically designed to improve side bite and increase forward drive off the corner. Removes bind out the system and enables corner entry adjustability.
LR bracket is 6.75″ from axle tube to center of bottom hole.
**All brackets MUST be welded to rear end housing to keep from rotating**
• Bolt On Trailing Arm Bracket – Select your Bracket: Extreme Drop Or Multi Hole: QTY 1
• Bolt On Spring Perch – select your spring perch combo: offset, center or 1 offset & 1 center : Qty 2
• Bolt On Caliper Bracket: QTY 2
• Bolt On Quick Change Upper Trailing Arm Mount: Select Your Bushing: Pull or Spherical: QTY 1
• Shock Mount Kit: QTY 1 (not shown in picture)
Offset, Center, 1 offset and 1 Center
|Trailing Arm Bracket||
Extreme Drop, Multi Hole
|Quick Change Upper Trailing Arm Bushings||
|Ratio Ring & Pinion||
2 Regular, 1 Regular 1 Heavy
You may also like…
Trailing Arm, Upper – DOGBONE w/ “Pull” Bushing
Want a stronger trailing arm plus the performance advantage of the “Pull” bushing? We proudly give you the “DOGBONE”!
Same length (11-1/8″ C to C) and weight of a stock trailing arm but much stronger. Has “Pull” bushings installed, sized for 1/2″ bolts and is a bolt in ready unit.
Brake Line Kit – 3/16″ Steel w/ Calipers & Pads
This 3/16″ steel brake line kit w/ calipers and pads is specifically designed for our Medieval stock car chassis.