Bolt On Suspension Kit
Bolt On Suspension Kit Stock Car
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
This performance bolt on kit is designed for use on a 60” centered quick change rear end with 3” steel axle tubes. All brackets bolt on without needing to remove the hubs. Specifically designed to improve side bite and increase forward drive off the corner. Removes bind out the system and enables corner entry adjustability.
LR bracket is 6.75″ from axle tube to center of bottom hole.
**All brackets MUST be welded to rear end housing to keep from rotating**
- Bolt On Trailing Arm Bracket – Select your Bracket: Extreme Drop Or Multi Hole: QTY 1
- Bolt On Spring Perch – Select Your Spring Perch Combo: Offset, Center or 1 Offset & 1 Center : Qty 2
- Bolt On Caliper Bracket: QTY
- Bolt On Quick Change Upper Trailing Arm Mount: Select Your Bushing: Pull or Spherical: QTY 1
- Shock Mount Kit: QTY 1 (not shown in picture)
Offset, Centered, 1 Offset 1 Centered
|Trailing Arm Bracket||
Extreme Drop, Multi Hole
|Quick Change Upper Trailing Arm Mount Bushings||
You may also like…
Medieval Bushing Rebuild Kit
Max Performance with this Medieval Rebuild Bushing Kit
Housing, Rear End – 60″ GN (Offset) – Full Stock Car Extreme Drop Jigged
60″ offset new reproduction stamping Ford 9″ housing with new 3″ tubes and GN hub type snouts. Housings have fill and drain plug installed.
Jigged with our:
– “Extreme drop” trailing arm brackets
– “Pull” upper bushings mounts
– Brake caliper mounts (GM Metric)
Spring perches and shock mounts come as kits so that you can properly locate them for your specific chassis. USRA/IMCA legal.
Custom Part is Non-Returnable and Non-Refundable.
Quick Change Rear End Assembly
Quick Change Rear End Assembly 10″ Alum Spool and Steel Tubes
Quick Change Rear End
Quick Change Rear End With 486 R&P 10″ Alum Spool and Steel Tubes.
Medieval Rear Bushing Kit
Max performance with this Medieval Rear Bushing Kit. This will allow the rear suspension to fully articulate and move without any binding. Includes (2) Medieval “Pull” bushings for the upper trailing arms, (2) Spherical Bearings for the upper rear end, and (1) Medieval “Twist” kit for the lower trailing arms. Fits all Chassis Brands!